Associate Project Manager
Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Expiration dateApril 22, 2023
We are hiring for an Associate Project Manager (APM) with at least 2 (two) years of experience working with projects, deadlines, and project teams in a fast-paced client environment with competing priorities and demands. This position requires a self-starter with proven organizational skills and a team mentality.
- Facilitate daily operations including executing plans, schedules, assignments, and oversight of program activity.
- Direct and oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking, and closure of internal and external tasks and correspondence.
- Execute the action tracking process to include receiving, recording, and tracking action items, distributing action items to the appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate responses with multiple internal and external stakeholders. Analyze each item received to determine appropriate dissemination for action, coordination, and/or information.
- Correspond with internal and external stakeholders to clarify actions and deadlines.
- Monitor progress on actions and generate metric reports that demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations.
- Prepare periodic reports on action status and keep leadership aware of late, pending, and new actions, and maintaining the action item list.
- Develop meeting and briefing materials, including agendas, meeting minutes, talking points, and presentations
- Coordinate and facilitate client meetings, including scheduling and meeting support activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, or a related field.
- Experience in Public Safety domain and/or experience using New World Public Safety software, or equivalent software solution will be given preference
- At least 3 years of experience supporting office operations, taskings, and reporting activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, including Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior personnel.
- Provide exceptional organizational skills to project work and project management.
- Ability to multitask, balance competing priorities and deadlines, and work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and persuasion skills.