Date PostedFebruary 9, 2023
Expiration dateApril 10, 2023
As a AWS Architect on the Cloud Operations Excellence Team you will help design, develop and operate large-scale, secure cloud platform that make sure our services stay online and performant. We are a team of passionate software engineers that value quality and customer experience. Our team is based in the US, and we embrace hybrid and remote work!
- Make cloud adoption easier to enable and empower engineering teams to deliver their services in cloud reliably, securely and in the most cost efficient way.
- Partner with the cloud procurement and engineering teams on cost management and optimization
- Build automated reporting capabilities to enable us to meet our compliance needs
- Build and maintain standard infrastructure as code modules for reuse by development teams and other business units.
- Partner with the SRE Network team to build a coherent hybrid cloud strategy.
- Collaborate with compliance and security teams to establish key guardrails for adoption of cloud while ensuring that all guardrails are either enforced through automation and/or have monitoring and alerts if any deviations have occurred
- Participate in the design review process to provide guidance on cloud design decisions, standards and operational practices.
- Run Cloud QBRs for senior leadership in partnership with the vendor.
- Experience in building and running large scale multi-account public cloud (AWS) environments
- Experience with infra-as-code platforms like Terraform and Cloudformation.
- Experience developing with languages like Ruby, Python, Go or Scala
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies