DevOps Cloud Engineer
Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 26, 2023
As a DevOps Engineer you will build a world class software development and deployment infrastructure of a product that is revolutionizing the cloud data lake management.
- Be the go to person for all things Infra / DevOps / SRE etc.
- Collaborating with your stakeholders in data platform, backend and frontend to achieve key deliverables
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines for multiple services and environments
- Implement infrastructure-as-code for multiple environments
- Iterate on best practices to increase the product quality & velocity of deployments
- Implement automation for monitoring and oncall processes
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies like Spark, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Kafka, Debezium etc.
- Manage security and access control for entire organization (IAM/SSO management)
- Uphold a high engineering bar around the code, monitoring, operations, automated testing, release management of the platform
- Handling of production alerts, incidents and writing good well-organized on-call runbooks, documentation and post-mortem reports
Responsibilities and required skills
- 5+ years of experience as a devops engineer with operational excellence in monitoring/deploying/testing microservice architectures.
- Experience with managing kubernetes clusters and applications at scale
- Experience deploying applications on one or more cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience with automation frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience with monitoring stacks (e.g. Prometheus and ELK)
- Experience with cloud security management (e.g IAM, SSO)
- Great problem-solving skills, a keen eye for details
- Quick decision making, self-driven and able to balance to feature development and tech debt
- Clear communication skills
- Experience with data processing technologies like Spark