DOE Azure Developer with Angular
Date PostedMarch 15, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 21, 2023
Duration12 Months and 5 Days
Interview TypeEither Web Cam or In Person
Work Address205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, 2050 East Tower, Atlanta, GA 30334
Developer will be responsible for developing and architect the new and modernizing existing applications into cloud native (microservices) architecture patterns, maintaining existing legacy applications built using Angular 8/10, C#, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, REST API, OAuth2.0, JWT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Experience in Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Services. Azure App Services, Azure functions, Azure logic Apps Azure Storage, Azure Active Directory (AD), Cosmos DB / Document DB, API Gateway
• Experience performing continuous integration and continuous deployment using Azure DevOps
• Experience configuring and monitoring application performance using Azure monitoring or another monitoring solution.
• Experience modernizing legacy .Net apps into cloud native microservices architecture and deploying on AKS or Azure App Services and integrate with the on-premises services or databases.
• Experience with API life cycle management – creating REST API services using Open API specification and publishing and configuring in API Gateway.
• Experience with monitoring application performance using Azure monitoring or another monitoring solution.
• Develop, Enhance and Support new and existing applications on Angular 8/10, C#, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, ASP.NET webforms, OAuth2.0, JWT, jQuery, REST API, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Windows services, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle
• Responsible for writing complex SQL queries and develop stored procedures and functions in SQL Server and in an Oracle environment.
• Perform code reviews and conduct unit testing.
• Responsible for leading a team and or working as a solutions architect.
• Will be responsible for the maintenance and support of existing applications.
• Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GITHUB
Responsibilities and required skills
Web Application Development (5 years)
Developing Azure App Services, Azure functions, Azure logic Apps Azure Storage, Azure Active Directory (AD) (3 years)
Angular 25810 Web Development (5 years)
Developing Web REST APIs Using .Net Core (5 years)
.NET Core, Entity Framework (3 years)
Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform Experience (2 years)
ASP.Net with C# (5 years)
Modernizing legacy .Net apps into cloud native microservices architecture and deploying on AKS or Azure App Services and integrate with the on-premise (2 years)
SQL, Procedures. Triggers, Functions (5 years)
UI Development Using Bootstrap & CSS Style (5 years)
Telerik Controls (2 years)