Full Stack – Java Developer
Date PostedFebruary 9, 2023
Expiration dateApril 10, 2023
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Participate inthe technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a strong technical contributor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 6 + Years of experience with strong backend experience and good knowledge on frontend
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and
- Strong knowledge on Java
- Spring Boot, Rest Services
- AWS/Google/Azure – Cloud Platform
- Micro Services Design Patterns ( Reliability, Backend for Front end, Service Registration/Discovery, Data management )
- Strong knowledge on Kafka, Elastic Search
- SQL knowledge
- NoSql DB knowledge is a plus
- Should be able to work in any time zone.
- Problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.