Full-Stack Software Engineer
Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Expiration dateApril 22, 2023
The primary responsibility of this role is the development of platform components and subsystems that form the core foundation of an enterprise resource planning tool. This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor in designing and building a cloud application that will serve our customers in the future. We are looking for team members that will be self-motivated, learn quickly, and have passion for software engineering and making users happy with high quality solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science and or related field.
- Minimum 2+ yrs of experience working and developing commercial SaaS applications.
- Knowledge and experience programming with object-oriented and scripting languages – C#, Java.
- Experience with microservice architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding and experience with agile software practices.
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skills.
- Understanding and experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge and experience in modern front end technologies such as Angular or React.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud technologies and services (.NET Core, Microsoft Azure services, etc)
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
- Performance tuning experience and ability to understand tools such as NewRelic