GTA – Senior Technical Architect
Date PostedMarch 29, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
Duration2 Months and 14 Days
Interview TypeEither Web Cam or In Person
Work Address47 Trinity Avenue Atlanta - Georgia -30334
****** This position is available for extensions.*******
Senior Software Architects are experienced, advanced level senior professionals responsible for creating architectural approaches for software design and implementation that guide the development team in collaboration with the Principal Architect or other architects. They provide design reviews for developers, or peer reviews for other architects, and work with developers or other architects to aid in designs and development efforts. They provide a framework for the development of software or systems that will result in high quality IT solutions. They work collaboratively with the Principal Architect and other architects or technical resources to develop standards and processes. Senior Software Architects have advanced level skills in multiple areas of architecture along with expert or specialized skills that require very deep knowledge in two or more specific architecture areas. They communicate with stakeholders at all levels within and across organizations, support multiple teams and projects simultaneously, mentor other architects.
• 10+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
• 5-8 years of hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects).
• Extensive experience architecting, designing, and programming applications to operate in AWS environment.
• Experience in developing solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
• Knowledge to identify the best cloud architecture options to help the organization reach its GTA strategic goals.
• Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability.
• Experience in design, development, and deployment of application software at scale
• Strong attention to detail, problem investigation and diagnostic skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
• Good organizational skills and forward planning ability
• Self-Motivated and team player.
Must meet one of the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent work Experience
• At least 5 years of progressive experience with the concepts, philosophies, and tools behind the design of applications, solution architecture, and underlying information technologies on AWS/Public Cloud
(Preference will be given to candidates who, demonstrate some or all of the following skills/experience):
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect
• Experience with Azure is a Plus
• Experience with state and local Government is a plus
• Enterprise-wide integration experience
• One or more of the following RDBMS technologies: Oracle, MS SQL Serve, Postgress.
• Experience with Java, XML, HTTP/S, FTP, Publish/subscribe mechanism, SOAP messaging, and REST Services
• Familiarity with AWS networking
• Knowledge of integration standards and best practices
Responsibilities and required skills
IT Architecture (5 years)
Design, development, and deployment of application software at scale (7 years)
AWS Cloud Architecture (5 years)
AWS Cloud Implementation (4 years)
Cloud Migrations Experience (3 years)
Private, public and hybrid cloud models (including IaaS, PaaS) (5 years)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect (0 years)
Azure Experience (0 years)
State & Local Government Experience (0 years)
AWS Terraform/CloudFormation (3 years)
Experience with RDBMS solutions in AWS or Azure (0 years)