Sr. Net Developer
Date PostedJuly 20, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateOctober 15, 2023
Duration9 Months and 28 Days
Interview TypeWebcam only
Work Address2 N. Meridian St. Indianapolis IN 46204
The Indiana Department of Health (IDOH) is seeking a senior .NET Specialist position for Long Term Acute Care program area. Developer is responsible to maintain several stabilized .NET applications developed in VB.net, C# with Oracle, and SQL server as databases. Software developer position is to analyze software requirements, designing, developing, testing, and implementing the new Quality Assurance Management Information System (QAMIS) or make enhancements to existing application according to specifications from program team.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
• Use object-oriented techniques and best practices for design, development, unit testing and deployment.
• Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported MVC framework, C# programming language to development of the applications.
• Analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and implementing software programs and application enhancements.
• Document all deliverables and perform system unit testing and validation of procedures.
• Work with program area team on technical issues including system design and testing.
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the development and implementation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
• Work with Program team members on detailed business requirements, understanding business processes and technology, agency standards, and ensuring project goal alignment.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Work with project manager to ensure project plan is maintained and project milestones are being met.
• Have ability to work independently and under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
• Responsible to modify existing applications from time to time due to changes in technology, security, state or federal law changes and national standards.
Responsibilities and required skills
Experience with ASP.NET. (10 years)
Experience with C#, MVC. (5 years)
Experience in analysis and addressing security related issues for applications built in multiple languages. (5 years)
VB.net (5 years)
Oracle (5 years)
SQL Server (5 years)
Current working experience with Web Services. (0 years)
Expert understanding of SDLC. (0 years)
Good verbal and written communication skills. (0 years)
Ability to solve complex programming issues. (0 years)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer or related fields with IT experience. (0 years)
Experience in Healthcare Industry (0 years)