NCDOT – SAP Specialist- Expert
Date PostedMarch 7, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $150 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 10, 2023
Duration12 Months and 4 Days
Interview TypeEither Webcam Interview or In Person
Work Address4101 Capital Blvd, Raleigh NC
**The candidate will work remotely until all staff return to site. At that time the candidate will be expected to work full time onsite.
***The candidate will need to use his or her own computer until he or she starts working onsite. When the candidate is working full time on site, he or she will be given NCDOT equipment.
***The max rate for this position is $150.00/hour.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking functional and technical support for the Plant Maintenance and Enterprise Asset Management functions in SAP and any projects associated with those modules. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
Plant Maintenance and Enterprise Asset Management support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning NCDOT’s business processes with SAP Best Practices functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with SAP ECC and Enterprise Portal. Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing. The fiscal accountability and management of NCDOT’s diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) in ECC 6.0
• Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP PM and EAM modules across other SAP modules.
• Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
• Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
• Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
• Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per NCDOT change control polices and procedures.
Responsibilities and required skills
Experience with configuration of SAP Plant Maintenance, Technical Objects, Work Order, Scheduling, and Equipment. (7 years)
Experience with configuration of SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) (7 years)
Experience with configuration of SAP Inventory Management. (7 years)
In-depth knowledge of integration with MM, Purchasing, FI/CO, PS, SD and FM. (7 years)
Experience implementing integration with GIS and managing Linear Assets. (7 years)
Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solution (7 years)
Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information. (1 years)
Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training. (7 years)
SAP Ariba Experience (7 years)
Public Sector experience (7 years)
Fiori or SAP Personas Experience (7 years)
SAP Solution Manager Experience (7 years)