Date PostedFebruary 6, 2023
Expiration dateApril 7, 2023
looking for a full stack software developer to join our team to help build our next-generation portfolio of desktop, web, and cloud-based engineering products for the Pipeline industry. The ideal candidate will apply their passion, experience, dedication, and willingness to learn to the role.
Successful candidates will be joining a thriving company with a team-oriented culture. Career development opportunities, mentorship and training are all provided, in addition to a competitive salary and great benefits package.
- Develop, maintain, test, and secure our existing and next-generation applications.
- Use tools such as Visual Studio, Git, and Azure DevOps to support a DevSecOps methodology.
- Participate in Agile processes, including daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Work with domain experts to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Write and maintain unit, integration, and other automated tests.
- Identify, debug and resolve bugs.
- Adhere to software development processes and standards for development, testing, documentation, support, and deployment.
- Perform a variety of tasks in support of a professional software development organization.
- Learn the domain in which our customers use our products
Responsibilities and required skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant technical field.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with C# and the .NET ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Knowledge of web development using vue.js
- Ability to follow software development processes and standards.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to work with a team.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Azure DevOps
- Unit testing
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Knowledge and application of design patterns