Date PostedFebruary 2, 2023
Expiration dateApril 3, 2023
We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to join our Banking Operations Integration and Distribution Services team. In this role, you will join a team of 20 to program customizations for core platforms and various additional applications. This is a fast-paced role that is critical for our customers’ needs as this group is responsible for retrofitting their existing custom within upgrades for these applications.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flow charting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers.
- Collaborates closely with teammates and other product groups at JHA to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Develops plug programs as needed for mapping the transition from one release level to another.
- Provides after-hours and weekend support based on revolving schedule.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and required skills
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in programming or software development either professionally or educationally.
- Previous RPG experience.
- Must be available to work off hours and weekends when needed.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- SQL experience.
- Able to write software code; good knowledge of appropriate programming language(s).
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge of applicable Change Management System.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.