Date PostedFebruary 15, 2023
Expiration dateApril 16, 2023
We are seeking to hire an entry level Industrial Network Security Lead Engineer.
- Works effectively in both an individual and team environment. May work on multiple, simultaneous project assignments.
- Leads or sub-leads large or complex projects, system upgrades, including those involving advanced technologies. Is responsible for all technical aspects of successful project delivery, including appropriateness of application designs, meeting delivery schedule. Lead or sub-lead activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assigning project tasks and areas of responsibility to project team members. Monitoring quality and rate of technical progress.
- Proficiently designing, implementing, and testing a wide range of Industrial Network products.
- Being responsible for accuracy and completeness of all projects raw data, drawings, databases, and documentation.
- Being responsible for compliance with project Quality and completion of all Quality documents.
- Preparing or overseeing the preparation of simulations, test scenarios, test documentation, and leading customer Factory Acceptance Tests and the site acceptance test.
- Scheduling, leading or sub-leading, and actively participating in project meetings, site visits and/or startups. Initiating customer communications and meetings as required by the project execution plan or special circumstances.
- Support projects that involve cyber security and/or industrial networking.
- Design, Configure, Implement & Troubleshoot
- Switches, Routers & Firewalls
- Windows Server Management
- Domain controller, Network Management & Intrusion Systems.
- Back-up & Recovery Management Systems
- Remote Access solutions
- Time Synchronization
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) infrastructure
- Capable to drive the projects independently.
Responsibilities and required skills
- Support other ongoing upgrade Projects and Field Service activities.
- Support the other project team and should be able to work on various Yokogawa Products.
- Serves as a technical resource for Proposals and Sales support activities such as demonstrations, preparation of prototypes, and generation of cost estimates and proposals.
- Utilizes knowledge of multiple Yokogawa product lines to conceive and promote solutions which integrate Yokogawa systems, other Yokogawa products, and other vendors’ products.
- Works independently or directs a team which conducts field surveys, compiles data, designs automation functions, and prepares reports for various activities such as customer proposals, FEED studies, project design documents, and test documents.
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding of both basic and advanced process control concepts and technologies.
- Proactively enforces Yokogawa procedures (ISO, GES, Safety, etc.) and project work methodologies for all engineering activities. Participates in the creation and maintenance of Yokogawa work procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of industry standards and emerging practices that apply to control systems and to automation in general.
- Participates in in-house and external training and learning activities as directed by the Engineering Manager. Prepares materials and conducts training sessions.
- Understands, follows, and continuously promotes safe work practices.
- Travel 30- 50% of the time.
- Capable to follow Yokogawa quality procedures and documentation.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.