Date PostedFebruary 9, 2023
Expiration dateApril 10, 2023
The Contractor shall be responsible for engineering, design, integration, deployment, testing, certification, patching, addressing interoperability issues, not only of the base operating system, but for all support libraries, components and application dependencies.
Responsible for engineering, design, integration, deployment, testing, certification, patching, addressing interoperability issues, not only of the base operating system, but for all support libraries, components and application dependencies.
- Design, implement, and provide ongoing support of the Windows Infrastructure.
- Serve as the expert for all Windows environments.
- Engineer, integrate, design, and deploy various Windows components and expert knowledge in Active Directory, Group Policy, digital certificates, multi factor integration, DNS and DHCP.
- Create and maintain bare-metal and virtual machines with the appropriate distribution of Windows and network configuration, using tools that include Windows Deployment Services, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, Hyper-V, SQL Server, Windows 2016/2019, and Windows 10.
- Provision/configure required software onto servers, such as web servers and databases such as SQL Server.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI/ CI Poly eligibility
- 3+ years directly related industry experience
- 2+ years experience with Windows System Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Powershell Scripting
- Systems administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, DFS
- Dell server experience
- Print server management
- Experience deploying applications and Microsoft solutions in a STIG protected environment
- MECM/SCCM experience preferred