JobsforH4EAD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive work environment.
JobsforH4EAD Code of Conduct:
- We offer equal opportunities to all our employees and to all qualified candidates for employment in our company. We do not discriminate unfairly on any basis, including race, caste, religion, color, descent, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.
- When we hire, develop, and market our employees, our decisions will be based solely on performance, merit, competence, and potential.
- We will have fair, transparent, and clear human resources policies that promote diversity and equality, in accordance with applicable law and other provisions of this Code. These policies should create clear conditions for employment, education, development, and performance management.
Dignity and Respect
Our leaders will be responsible for creating a supportive work environment based on tolerance, understanding, mutual cooperation, and respect for integrity. Everyone in our work environment should be treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate any form of harassment, be it sexual, physical, verbal, or psychological. We have clear and fair disciplinary procedures, which necessarily include the employee’s right to be heard.
Likewise, we respect the privacy rights of our employees. Furthermore, we do not care about your behavior outside our work environment, unless such behavior affects your work performance, creates conflicts of interest, or adversely affects our business reputation or interests.
JobsforH4EAD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive work environment. We strive to –
- Provide equal and equitable employment opportunities for all qualified candidates;
- Maintain a job without harassment based on age, color, physical ability, marital status, affiliation, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- Take employment decisions solely on the basis of individual skills and qualifications, subject only to professional qualifications, seniority, and other appropriate non-discriminatory criteria;
- Observe applicable law on equal employment opportunities and good employment practices;
- Inform employees of certain unacceptable behaviors and what the company can do to deviate from employees.
We will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against any employee or jobseeker for any reason, including age, color, physical ability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, prenatal status, sexual attribution or orientation We will make reasonable adjustments *, if necessary, to qualified employees or candidates with disabilities.
Reasonable adjustment means necessary and appropriate changes and adjustments, without imposing a disproportionate or unreasonable burden on a particular case, to ensure that persons with disabilities enjoy or exercise their rights on an equal footing with others.
Bullying and Harassment
We promote a harmonious work environment in which our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We have zero tolerance for Bullying and harassment.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to strengthening diversity and inclusion in the workplace through a supportive environment, policies that support employees’ working lives, and a culture that embraces diversity and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment in which all employees can grow and reach their full potential. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we are committed to maintaining respect and dignity for all.