Date PostedSeptember 1, 2023
Offered Salary$65 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 29, 2024
Duration6 Months and 1 Days
Work AddressA585I FIRST DATABANK, INC. 500 EAST 96TH STREET SUITE 500 INDIANAPOLIS IN 46240 United States
– Design, create, and maintain data pipelines in AWS that can be easily consumable by technical and non-technical stakeholders.
– Collaborate with team members to collect business requirements, define successful analytics outcomes, and design data models that power internal and external analytics products.
– Work with data engineers to develop data structures to optimize analytics user experience and data lake cost efficiency.
– Build data visualizations using reporting tools.
– Experience with and knowledge of software development life cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles.
– Critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
– Solid background in data lakes and have experience with big data technologies.
– Designing and building data pipelines and data lakes in AWS cloud.
– Experience in AWS glue, Redshift and S3.
– Competence across a wide range of technologies, including Python, SQL, and NoSQL databases.
– Experience with any reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker, Sisence, PowerBI, etc.
– Desire and able to quickly learn new skills.
– Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
– 3+ years working as an Analytics Engineer
– 3+ years of experience using SQL, Python, AWS Glue, Redshift for scalable data pipelines.
– 3+ years of experience with one of the reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc
Responsibilities and required skills