Application Helpdesk Specialist
Date PostedFebruary 6, 2023
Expiration dateApril 7, 2023
The Application Helpdesk Specialist will embody both of these characteristics in the daily responsibilities of providing technical assistance and support related to computer applications. This position assists with onboarding and offboarding technical support, reporting, and process improvement identification.
Ideal candidates for this position have a strong service-oriented mindset, high level of problem-solving abilities, broad technical expertise and ability to prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking application support.
- Escalate issues to the next level of support according to support processes.
- Identify training opportunities through help desk activity and submit recommendations to management.
- Assist IT Helpdesk with employee onboarding, offboarding, and general support tickets.
- Report and manage support issues with Ellie Mae.
- Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and required skills
- One year of Information Technology (IT) Helpdesk experience required.
- Experience with Encompass required.
- Experience with Zendesk preferred.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Ability to analyze a problem and apply problem-solving skills to resolve the issue
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Mimecast, and a ticketing system