Business Systems Analyst
Date PostedFebruary 9, 2023
Expiration dateApril 10, 2023
The Business Systems Analyst Support Services Senior participates in the daily support, maintenance, and enhancement of existing systems, as well as the development, configuration and delivery of new systems to directly support Cambia Core Strategies and Key Initiatives.
- Accountable for functional system design and configuration Write and execute ad-hoc reports and queries
- Conduct unit testing of configuration along with regression testing of fixes, enhancements and system upgrades
- Perform post implementation quality assurance, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding system functionality, modification and status of issue resolution
- Review, analyze and resolve sustainment issues associated with system and/or processes
- Develop scripts that move data or update data in a manner that replicates online functionality
- Review and approve high-level data flows, functional and technical specifications, system implementation staging, change control, design alternatives and functional system requirements
- Assist, when appropriate, in the training and communication of system changes for end-users and other impacted staff
- Schedules, organizes and prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of all work simultaneously assigned or in progress
- Assist in development of Business Analysts
- Back up Lead BSA as required
- Perform in a project leadership role
- Assist with project or production support duties as directed by leadership or Project Manager
- Facets Core system configuration experience
- Multi-Level Communication Skills
- Adaptive Learner (able to learn new things in a variety of ways)
- Astute Problem Solver
- College degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields.
- A college degree may be substituted by sufficient years of experience in the health care industry.
- Three years experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing is desired.
- Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required.