Date PostedFebruary 15, 2023
Expiration dateApril 16, 2023
As an Analyst in the Cloud Financial Optimization space, tap into your curiosity and collaborate to make an impact by:
- Discovering and promoting compliance and spend management issues in the cloud by working with multiple software teams
- Using cloud FinOps management tools (such as Cloudability) to communicate cloud financial metrics and best practices for cost ownership
- Freely choosing methods within broadly defined processes and tools to produce the desired results. With approval from management, develops and leads improvements and/or solutions to work processes and tools.
- Providing input to management that may impact how financial resources are generated or spent. Conducts work independently. When necessary, the supervisor is consulted for assistance in problem areas.
- Handling non-routine and difficult inquiries. Adapts differing techniques and methods to develop solutions for a variety of complex issues.
- Applying analytical skills for analysis and interpretation of trends or data generated by company reporting systems, statistical results, or other information collection systems. Most complex problem solving may include the use of extensive experience, individual reasoning, and research which may deviate from standard techniques and practices.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) and eight (8) years of experience in data analysis
- One (1) year of AWS cloud computing AND software operations
- Four (4) years of data analyst experience related to software development AND/OR software implementation AND/OR experience with successful technical projects (Course work and Internship experience considered)
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology Business Management or with a software and business management blend of course work
- At least one cloud certification
- Two (2) years plus of recent cloud computing experience
- Demonstrated use of APIs
- Involvement in software operations, configuration, or testing