Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Expiration dateApril 22, 2023
The Database Administrator IV is responsible for the design, development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of multiple premium and core database management technologies, tools and utilities.
- Demonstrated experience with several of the following technologies, tools, utilities or methodologies such as Oracle Exadata, RAC, MS SQL Server, SQL Always On, Greenplum, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Data Replication, UNIX, Windows, LINUX, OEL, OEM, SQL, PL/SQL, Transact SQL, Shell, Python, Database connectivity/networking – clients, ODBC, etc.
- Proven experience using automation tools such as Git, GitLab, GitLab Runners, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Ability to optimally adapt to rapidly changing technologies and methodologies and apply them to technological and/or business needs.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve complex technical problems and system coordination issues.
- Proven understanding of application development concepts and methodologies.
- Ability to work well with business customers and IT partners.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships within the team and across teams.
- Ability to plan and lead their own work, as well as 1-2 other team members.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with multi-discipline teams for work efforts which includes estimating, coordinating, tracking progress, inspiring others to complete tasks on time, assisting with resolving issues and creating status reports.
- Expected additional deliverables include research, planning, evaluation, onboarding and integration of new or enhanced technologies; producing reference architecture and technology roadmaps; providing mentorship and strategies for supported technologies; detailing and sharing knowledge; the development, maintenance and communications of departmental policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.