Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 26, 2023
Well-funded, early stage startup developing smaller and faster machine learning models and a training platform to add to the value AI already brings to so many different fields. The purpose of the work done is to make improvements to edge AI, bridging the gap for the time it takes for a device to “think” and “act”, increasing efficiency, and reducing costs for this process at the same time.
This role is for individuals who get excited about the possibilities and applications of machine learning, want to work with world-leading researchers and industry experts, and value good team collaboration.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in an AWS environment
- Improving, managing, and supporting the company’s various infrastructural environments (on-prem, systems, networking)
- Identifying areas for improvement from development to deployment and creating solutions for them
- Working with other engineering teams to understand how to support their needs
Responsibilities and required skills
Required Skills & Experience
- Existing experience working with early-stage startups
- Git, Github
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python
- Cloud Providers: AWS or GCP
- Linux systems, networking, etc.
- CI/CD best practices for web and cloud-based products