DHHS MS Power Platform Developer & Architect
Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $145 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 20, 2023
Duration3 Months and 5 Days
Interview TypeEither Webcam Interview or In Person
Work AddressRaleigh, NC
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated MS Power Platform Business Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and implementing innovative solutions using Microsoft Power Platform, including PowerApps, Power Virtual Agent, and Dataverse. The primary focus of this role will be to enhance the user experience by developing a self-service system for common inquiries, automating user authentication and verification processes, and delivering training management solutions.
• Build a framework within MS PowerApps Portal to enable self-service case management, including opening and reviewing cases, appending notes and attachments.
• Implement a SQL database connector within Dataverse to enable PowerApps to query a local SQL database, automate cross-checks between a currently authenticated Portal user and the SQL DB to ensure that there is a user match, and share limited information associated with that user.
• Configure Power Virtual Agent chatbot to deliver generic and user-specific information based on authentication status.
• Develop an app for inputting and managing trainings, integrating with a system for capturing course evaluations and tracking attendance.
• Enact a Dataverse contacts/accounts cleanup operation using the authenticated user list as the source of truth.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in MS Power Platform development and implementation.
• Proficiency in PowerApps, Power Virtual Agent, and Dataverse.
• Knowledge of SQL database structure.
• Preferred: Microsoft Certification-Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400) or higher
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
If you have a passion for innovation and are driven to deliver exceptional results, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an active contributor to the development of public health infrastructure for the state of North Carolina.
Responsibilities and required skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field. (0 years)
Experience in MS Power Platform development and implementation. (3 years)
Proficiency in PowerApps, Power Virtual Agent, and Dataverse. (7 years)
Knowledge of SQL database structure. (7 years)
Microsoft Certification-Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400) or higher (0 years)
Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. (7 years)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (7 years)
Ability to work independently and as part of a team. (7 years)
Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively. (7 years)