Full Stack Engineer
Date PostedFebruary 6, 2023
Expiration dateApril 7, 2023
The Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for developing web applications using third-party and in-house frameworks. The Full Stack Software Engineer uses shared components and develop back-end services or front-end web interfaces.
- Work with subject matter experts to clarify requirements.
- Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
- Develop server-side services to be elastically scalable and secure by design. Services should be backward and forward compatible to ease deployment.
- Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
- Ensure the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default.
- Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at project or Product Line level or through customer input
Responsibilities and required skills
- Strong working experience in Angular, Golang, C#, .net or Java
- Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with building cloud based solutions (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Bachelor's (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Master’s / PhD degree in science or engineering with software experience or education
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience (BA Degree), or 3 years of direct experience (MA Degree)