GDOT Quality Assurance Analyst
Date PostedMarch 8, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2023
Duration11 Months and 9 Days
Interview TypeEither Web Cam or In Person
Work Address600 W Peachtree St NWAtlanta, GA 30308
Role and Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the organization.
This individual will work with QA team automation processes, developing and implementing testing techniques, and planning the approach to sufficiently test the functionality of new and existing applications.
This includes writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems.
• Develop/execute test plans and test scripts.
• Work with a cross-functional team to establish/maintain consistent test methodology.
• Design and build automated tests and data validation.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Understand business requirements and develop functional test plans/test cases for new and existing web applications.
• Test any new and existing software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
• Work with product owners and application developers and database administrators to understand requirements and resolve issues.
• Design, develop, and enhance/maintain the QA automation framework and tests using Selenium WebDriver, C#, NUnit, XUnit and MSTest.
• Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data.
• Execute automation scripts prior to production deployment while ensuring that products render and function properly on all major web browsers and mobile devices.
• Review regression test cases and create a library of test scripts.
• Perform functional, regression, integration, smoke, and user acceptance testing as necessary.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years’ experience working with web application programming languages.
• 3+ years’ experience in automation testing of consumer-facing applications on web/mobile.
• 5+ years’ experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for testing.
• Automation experience (Selenium).
• Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
• Strong analytical & debugging skills.
• Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
• Experience with SQL and the ability to check and validate data.
• Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology (BDD, TDD).
• Experience in creating API automated and manual tests and test cases.
• Experience in creating UI automated and manual tests and test cases.
• Experience in creating performance tests and test cases is a plus.
• Experience in test verification with SQL tools.
• Exposure to REST Web APIs (XML and JSON)
Responsibilities and required skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience (0 years)
Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for testing (5 years)
Experience in creating UI automated and manual tests and test cases using Selenium webdriver (3 years)
Experience working with web application programming languages (3 years)
Experience in automation testing of consumer-facing applications on web/mobile (3 years)
Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies (0 years)
Experience with SQL and the ability to check and validate data (0 years)
Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology (0 years)