IA-DOM-HHS-SDP5-Front-end UI Angular Developer
Date PostedNovember 9, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateJune 30, 2024
Job StatusInterviews occurring
Duration7 Months and 6 Days
Interview TypeWeb Cam Interview Only
Work Address1305 East Walnut Street
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and product owners.
• Develop and implement user interfaces for web applications using HTML, SCSS and the Angular framework.
• Implement complex Angular applications, directives, services, components.
• Collaborate with UX/UI team members to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Ensure the responsiveness of applications and optimize them for maximum speed and scalability.
• Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues and bugs.
• Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate front-end logic with server-side logic and databases.
• Stay updated on emerging front-end technologies and industry best practices.
• Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and standards.
• Design responsive, mobile-based features
• Write tested and documented code according to standards.
• Approach design with an expert grasp on best practices, accessibility, and design heuristics, and be able to clearly articulate design decisions.
• Establish and adhere to product style guides.
• Participate in design sessions with team members to develop new product concepts or design improvements.
• Professional, precise interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with a focus on Angular/TypeScript and an expert level knowledge of front-end technologies, UX/UI and layout aesthetics.
• Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Angular.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in an extremely collaborative and close-knit team environment, foster effective communication and contribute positively to collective goals and outcomes.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent analytical, multitasking and time-management skills.
• Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine), test runner framework (Ex. Karma), browser testing and debugging.
• Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
• Working knowledge software like Adobe CC (Ex: Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience using grid systems for responsive design.
• Working knowledge of Figma
• Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Hands-on experience with Rest API, RESTful services, and asynchronous request handling.
• Must have portfolio demonstrating your work.
Responsibilities and required skills
• Angular (12-16) (5 years)
• UI design (3 years)
• HTML (6 years)
• CSS (6 years)
• SCSS (4 years)
• Bootstrap (1 years)
• Git (3 years)