IA-DOM-HHS-TS3-VISION-CONNX ApplinX Specialist
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2024
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateJune 30, 2024
Duration4 Months and 19 Days
Interview TypeEither Web Cam or In Person Interview
Work Address1305 East Walnut Street
The project will be doing iterative releases which will require data synching between systems until the legacy mainframe system can be shut down. This position will help implement these tools and build the initial data load from the legacy mainframe system to the new .NET system as well as set up real time data synching between the systems. This position will also mentor existing staff on the project.
• Be a key participant in identifying the synch and load solution for the project using the AppLinX and CONNX tools.
• Work with SoftwareAG professional services and State of Iowa IT staff to set up and configure ApplinX and CONNX to communicate between the new system being built in Azure and the existing mainframe system that is being replaced.
• Work with Software AG professional services and State of Iowa IT staff to develop initial data load processes as new functionality will be implemented in the new web system.
• Work with Software AG professional services and State of Iowa IT staff to develop real-time data synching processes between the new web-based system and the legacy mainframe system using SoftwareAG ApplinX and CONNX tools.
• Perform testing to ensure synching and load processes are successful.
• Trouble-shoot and resolve synching issues between systems as reported by users.
Successful Candidates will Posses
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong understand of data and data transformation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-starter work ethic, adept at providing exceptional results with limited supervision.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to identify and fix issues reported in existing systems.
Responsibilities and required skills
• Experience in SoftwareAG ApplinX (3 years)
• Experience in SoftwareAG CONNX (3 years)
• Experience with web services, APIs (3 years)
• Experience in loading data from mainframe systems to MS SQL Server databases (3 years)
• Experience in synching data from mainframe systems to web based systems hosted in a cloud environment. (3 years)
• Experience working in cloud environments (3 years)
• Experience in with Microsoft .NET web application development (0 years)
• Experience in IDMS mainframe systems. (0 years)