IA-DOM-ICRC-WCA4-CMTS Content Editor
Date PostedNovember 16, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateNovember 17, 2024
Duration11 Months and 12 Days
Interview TypeWeb Cam Interview Only
Work Address6200 Park Ave Des Moines, IA 50321
This position is 100% onsite – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
The project will enter existing paper files into a new case management system (CMTS). The successful candidate will be able to quickly enter large amounts of data and paper files into electronic case management system. This individual will also be expected to recognize efficiencies and suggest process improvements to streamline the position and implement them as directed.
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) digital service team is looking for a Case Management System Content Editor who will be entering large amounts of data into a new case management system and also transferring over data from an existing, antiquated case management system. The position will be working with the Iowa Civil Rights Commission (ICRC). This agency oversees the enforcement of the Iowa Civil Rights Act and timely investigates claims of discrimination. The successful candidate will assist the ICRC in becoming paperless so that it can reduce costs and increase efficiencies for Iowa’s citizens.
The goal for positon will be to allow the ICRC to truly become paperless by migrating 1000 case files to the new case management system. Along the way, the successful candidate will discover and implement processes to increase the efficiencies of the data transfer.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Ability to create new processes in case management system (CMTS).
• Ability to quickly enter and transfer large amounts of data from paper and older electronic case management system to new case management system.
• Ability to edit content to plain language at an 8th grade reading level.
• Ability to write content for case management system
• Ability to train agency content editors in the use of the State case management system.
• Ability to work effectively under very broad direction with general supervision
• Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
Responsibilities and required skills
Experience with case management systems or equivalent (1 years)
Data entry experience or equivalent (1 years)
Transferring data from one system to another (1 years)
Demonstrated experience with managing client expectations (1 years)