IA-HHS-SDP5-Quality Assurance Team Lead
Date PostedFebruary 17, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
Duration3 Months and 26 Days
Interview TypeEither Web Cam or In Person Interview
Work Address1305 East Walnut Street
The contractor will work on the new Comprehensive Child Welfare Information Systems project. This role will be primarily focused leading the Quality Assurance Team to ensure quality features are tested, and bugs are identified and remediated prior to release in production. While working on system enhancements the successful candidate is expected to propose, design, and develop solutions in concert with the front end developer(s) to fulfill the business requirements. This individual should be able to work well with a team and autonomously as needed.
• Lead and manage Quality Assurance resources that are assigned to the Vision Product Team.
• Establish and adhere to Quality Assurance industry best practices.
• Assist in integrating in-house applications with enterprise third party solutions.
• When bug(s) are identified work with appropriate developers to determine appropriate steps for remediation.
• Establish documentation to ensure proper onboarding of new resources.
• Determine when and if there is an appropriate time to integrate automated testing tools onto the product team.