UI Prototype Developer (HTML)
Date PostedJuly 20, 2023
Offered Salary$52 / hour
Expiration dateJune 30, 2024
Duration10 Months and 21 Days
Interview TypeWeb Cam Interview Only
Work Address1305 East Walnut Street
The candidate will be an important voice in creating different UI components and creating UI designs that are best suited for mobile and web.
In this role, you’ll be joining the product group in their UX Foundations sub-team. This team creates the core experiences and building blocks that make up their platform-wide user experience and are the stewards for development of shared standards and components. This includes their design system, dashboards and reporting, graph visualization and case management, global navigation, and UI extensibility.
• Prior experience with designing UI screens from given requirements.
• Experience working with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular and responsive Web design.
• Experience in designing screens which are suitable to use by Angular or full stack developers without many changes.
• Working on a given CSS template.
• Experience in creating UI screens from prototypes or given requirements.
• experience as a Visual Designer or Product Designer with a focus on UI design
• Experience using grid systems for responsive design
• Expert knowledge of Figma
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, particularly illustrator and photoshop
• Must have portfolio demonstrating your work.
• Approach design with an expert grasp on best practices, accessibility, and design heuristics, and be able to clearly articulate design decisions.
• Design UI prototypes by listening to product owners and BA’s on the side and design screens using Html, CSS, Bootstrap and Angular.
• Establish and adhere to product style guides and user experience.
• Create icons and Illustration wherever necessary to convey the message clearly.
• Participates in design sessions with other designers and team to develop new product concepts or design improvements.
• Collaborate with UX designers to create meaningful UX artifacts for communication and user feedback, like storyboards and interactive prototypes.
• Organize and maintain a scalable design library for UX team using Figma and other design tools.
• Ensure new components are data-informed and collaborate with team to ensure the right experience.
Responsibilities and required skills
• UI design (5 years)
• HTML (5 years)
• CSS (5 years)
• SCSS (3 years)
• Figma/Adobe photoshop (5 years)
• Bootstrap (5 years)
• Angular (6-14) (3 years)
• Git (3 years)