Date PostedJanuary 13, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateJanuary 7, 2024
Duration11 Months and 12 Days
Interview TypeEither Web Cam or In Person Interview
Work Address200 E Grand, Des Moines, IA 50309
The client preference is for local candidates. CAI’s client at the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at the State of Iowa is looking for a technology professional to join the project management team. This role will primarily assist the Iowa Veterans Home in Marshalltown Iowa with their technology projects and other agencies with implementation of IT systems, as time is available. The Veterans Home has a bunch of health-related projects, and the Project Manager will be responsible for the duties to complete those and new projects, as they come along. The primary objective will be to implement new EHR systems and components of the system. The Project Manager should have experience working with technology vendors.
This role will regularly interact with customers, and work to keep projects on schedule and budget. An ideal candidate has a propensity for proactive problem solving, embracing flexibility and creativity, exemplary communication skills and sharing our enthusiasm for delivering project management services that bring value is essential. The team is motivated, friendly, inclusive and shares a get-it-done attitude. Successful candidates will:
• Thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
• Enjoy problem solving across a variety of technologies
• Have experience as a project manager in the healthcare industry.
Further job requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities and experience.
• Ability to manage mixed priorities and change projects quickly.
• Ability to read, understand, and create design documents.
• Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
• Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning
This role will be remotely Monday thru Friday during standard business hours
Responsibilities and required skills
Project Management experienc (5 years)
Experience managing healthcare related projects (2 years)
PMP certification (0 years)
Experience with EHR system (Point Click Care) (0 years)
Business Analyst Experience (0 years)