Date PostedMarch 2, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 8, 2023
Duration5 Months and 2 Days
Interview TypeWebcam only
Work Address500 North Meridian StreetIndianapolis, IN 46204
Resource will be responsible for the activities of a Senior Data Analyst for the State of Indiana’s child support system known as INvest (Indiana Verification and Enforcement of Support), which is built on a Salesforce platform. Resource will work under direction of the Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS), Child Support Bureau (CSB) IT office. Responsibilities of this role will include:
• Design, develop, and format polished data visualizations (Tableau reports and dashboards) to support generated user stories.
• Focus on Visualization Creation using data to perform reporting and direct analysis.
• Typically works with data that’s already been cleaned and transformed into more user-friendly formats.
• Perform analysis that may be descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, or prescriptive.
• Often responsible for maintaining dashboards, generating reports, preparing data visualizations, and using data to forecast or guide business activity.
• Present data in a fashion that is easy to understand with proper documentation and user testing for successful adoption
• Publish workbooks to appropriate QA, production, and public servers
• Provide maintenance and support for production products
• Support/mentor other team members on meeting goals and delivering results. Execute knowledge transfer.
• Meet project deadlines and requirements while working in an independent and remote role
• Participate in and contribute to the CSB-IT Analytics Team
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and required skills
Tableau Platform (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep Builder, Tableau Server) (5 years)
Designing and Developing Data Visualizations, Reports and Dashboards with high volume datasets (5 years)
Data Preparation for Reposts and Dashboards (5 years)
Establishing Connections with different Data Sources (3 years)
Python (3 years)
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience (5 years)
Certifications in Tableau and other BI tools is an added advantage (0 years)
Experience with ETL frameworks and online analytical processing (OLAP) (0 years)
Experience with Salesforce (0 years)
Experience with Mulesoft (0 years)