IN-DCS-Senior Forms Developer
Date PostedMarch 2, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 8, 2023
Duration5 Months and 2 Days
Interview TypeWebcam only
Work Address500 North Meridian StreetIndianapolis, IN 46204
Resource will be responsible for the activities of a Senior Forms Developer for the State of Indiana’s child support system known as INvest (Indiana Verification and Enforcement of Support), which is built on a Salesforce platform. Resource will work under direction of the Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS), Child Support Bureau (CSB) IT Office. Responsibilities of this role will include:
• Development, configuration, testing, and deployment of customized forms solutions.
• Configure forms, translate business requirements into workflows, integrate with external systems, and understand AEM Forms foundation components.
• Work extensively with product owners and DevOps team to design and iteratively develop AEM Forms applications and standalone PDF forms
• Develop new forms and transform existing legacy forms and solutions into an AEM solution.
• Communicate progress, needs, and planning with supervisors on a weekly basis, or as requested
• Meet project deadlines and requirements while working in an independent and remote role
• Help manage the AEM Forms servers
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to CSB-IT DevOps and other CSB-IT teams as required
• Adhere to and document best practices for ongoing CSB Forms development
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Senior-level Forms Developer capabilities with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Responsibilities and required skills
Experience working as a Senior Forms Developer (5 years)
Abobe Experience Manager (5 years)
AEM Forms Designer (5 years)
AEM Forms Data Model (5 years)
Java Development (5 years)
CRXDE Lite (3 years)
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience (7 years)
Eclipse/Intellil (5 years)
Experience with Adobe Communities (0 years)
Experience with Adobe Campaign (0 years)
AEM Certifications(s) (0 years)
Experience with Salesforce (0 years)