Programmer 5 – DEEP PowerApp Conversion
Date PostedAugust 30, 2023
Offered Salary$85 / hour
Expiration dateOctober 31, 2023
Job StatusNo Longer Accepting Resumes
Duration10 Months and 0 Days
Work Address51 Commerce Drive, 4th Floor 145 State House Station, Maine, UNITED STATES
JOB TITLE: Programmer 5
BACKGROUND CHECK: Hire Right Package: A
Skill 1: Microsoft Power Platform
Skill 2: PowerApps/Dynamics 365
Skill 3: Web Development Tools
Code enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
• Test enhancement and development programs.
• Participate in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
• Execute all required process steps.
• Create and provide content for operational documentation to Team Lead.
• Follow quality standards.
• Support installation of application releases into production as directed.
• Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems.
• Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
• Conduct structured walk-throughs
• Work with Systems Analysts and Team Lead to gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications
• Develop system specifications and interfaces.
• Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
• Assist in managing and directing Application Team processes.
• Assist Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
• Develop application designs in support of the systems specifications and interfaces, perhaps in conjunction with application or technical architects.
• Operating System expertise sufficient to perform performance and tuning diagnostics.
• Work with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
• Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision of Team Lead.
• Generally aware of new developments in industry and process and has ability to apply them to work as appropriate.
• Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
• Review and understand the Application Team’s workplan.
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
• Engage in ongoing process improvement.
• Detailed functional and process knowledge.
• Utilize deep modeling, design and coding skills.
• Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem formulations to formats that can be processed by computer.
• Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
• Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
• Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
Experience with model driven apps.
o Experience and ability to develop power portal apps.
• Knowledge of and experience in deployment, configuration, management, and modification of Dynamics 365: 2-3 years.
• Microsoft SQL Server experience: 2-4 years.
• Understanding of processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, Dynamics 365, and SharePoint, and Power Platform can be configured to meet needs of the client.
Responsibilities and required skills
IT - 18B_Office of Information Technology_OIT - Programmer 5 - DEEP PowerApp Conversion - 18B_20230807-1486