NCDOT – SAP Specialist- Expert
Date PostedMarch 7, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $150 / hour
Expiration dateMarch 10, 2023
Duration12 Months and 4 Days
Interview TypeIn Person Only
Work Address4101 Capital Blvd
***The candidate will work remotely until all staff return to site. At that time the candidate will be expected to work full time onsite.
***The candidate will need to use his or her own computer until he or she starts working onsite. When the candidate is working full time on site, he or she will be given NCDOT equipment.
***The max rate for this position is $150.00/hour.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking functional and technical support for the Time Entry (TE) Human Resources (HR) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP Time Entry, and HR Projects. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
TE/HR support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning NCDOT’s business processes with SAP Best Practices functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with SAP ECC and Enterprise Portal. Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing. The fiscal accountability and management of NCDOT’s diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP Human Resources module in ECC 6.0. (TE, HR, Payroll)
• Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP HR and TE module across other SAP modules.
• Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
• Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
• Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
• Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per NCDOT change control policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and required skills
7 or more years' experience with configuration of SAP Time Entry and Human Resources (7 years)
5 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Time Data processing. (5 years)
5 or more years experience with configuration of SAP HR Mini Master, HR Organization Management, and HR Personnel Administration. (5 years)
Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solution (5 years)
Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information (5 years)
Experience with writing functional specs, solution design, testing and training (5 years)
Public Sector experience (0 years)
Fiori and Personas experience (0 years)