Technical Specialist – Senior – Normal
Date PostedJuly 20, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $65 / hour
Expiration dateOctober 15, 2023
Duration12 Months and 3 Days
Interview TypeWebcam Interview Only
Work Address1020 Birch Ridge Drive, Raleigh, NC 27610
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
***The candidate will need to use his or her own computer until he or she starts working onsite. When the candidate is working full time on site he or she will be given NCDOT equipment.
The NCDIT-Transportation is seeking a Senior Level .Net/C# Developer for an approximately 12-month engagement for NCDOT’s State Automated Driver License System (SADLS), a part of DMV Systems applications, for developing and supporting .Net/C# based REST API services and Web Applications.
The contractor must have extensive experience building .Net/C# based REST API services and Web Applications. Must possess detailed understanding and experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio, .Net and .Net Core frameworks.
This individual must have proven experience with enterprise level software development programs. The contractor must have the ability to analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, and business processes. He or she must be able to document the program and project deliverables as assigned. Consult with clients to prototype, refine, and test, and debug applications and processes to meet the requirements.
• Strong knowledge of .NET platform and coding practices for mid-tier/integration tier applications that perform business logic and integrations
• Proven experience as Senior .NET Developer including hands on Development with large scale enterprise-wide projects.
• Experience in conversion projects from legacy to modern applications (mostly looking for integration legacy platforms to Custom .NET Solutions experience)
• Experience in building scalable, server-side applications using RESTful API’s, .NET Core stack.
• Hands on experience with latest .NET core frameworks & Design patterns.
• Producing code using .NET languages (C#, REST API, SQL, Asp.NET core)
• Analyzing existing systems and migrating to latest .NET platforms using scalable and loosely coupled services and design patterns.
• Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining high-volume transactional systems.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Responsibilities and required skills
Expert in C# Web Development using ASP.Net, MVC, SQLServer/DB2 (7 years)
Experience using Git. (5 years)
Experience in building scalable, server-side applications using RESTful API's, .NET Core stack (4 years)
Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Application development and deployment. (4 years)
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to explain business processes to IT users and IT applications to business users. (4 years)
Analyzing existing systems and migrating to latest .NET platforms using scalable and loosely coupled services and design patterns. (4 years)
Excellent interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills. (4 years)
Experience using BizTalk Server. (1 years)