Date PostedFebruary 1, 2023
Expiration dateApril 2, 2023
Agile Dev Team Members have collective responsibility for the design, development, testing and/or deployment of system functionality. Agile Dev Team Member with primarily a development discipline provides technical feasibility using a range of coding methods and adheres to coding standards to ensure consistent style and format. Ensures systems are high in code and component quality, and are easily modified to support future requirements with support and limited guidance of more senior developers or architects. Based on their business products, processes and system knowledge, they provide broad level of thinking for exceptions and other unexpected ways users may interact with systems.
Responsibilities and required skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- SAFe Practitioner or SAFe Agilist Certification within 180 days of hire required.
- Minimum 1 year as a Agile Dev Team Member II or 5 + years in a related field required.
Special Skill Requirement
- Development experience in any type of Legal Matter Management System platform is a plus, but not required.
- Development experience in ProLaw specifically would be a plus.
- .Net development is required.
- .Net development experience is required.