Date PostedFebruary 15, 2023
Expiration dateApril 16, 2023
We are looking for a Project Manager with medical communications experience for a client of ours.
- Manage the launch, execution, and coordination of digital marketing campaigns for brands
- Produce marketing, web, social media or email campaign reports
- Participate in collaborative team projects to help grow and build the project’s community
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
- Create campaign timelines and manage milestones to ensure a timely and successful delivery
- Manage all resources to balance the overall business objectives of the organization
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your campaigns/clients via email communication and conference calls
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with both clients and internal team members
- Create and deploy emails and update website through our content management system
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field required.
- Excellent computer skills, detail-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, as part of a team as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, E-mail Marketing platforms, and WordPress a plus.