Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Expiration dateApril 22, 2023
We are looking for an experienced QA lead developer for our client, a finance company. You will be responsible for oversighting and inputting to all aspects of quality assurance including applying industry best practices, developing new testing solutions and methods, and establishing metrics.
- Implement critical knowledge transfer and communication processes with all teams.
- Test Management – Ensure effective and efficient application of test processes and tools using techniques such as White box, Grey Box, Black box, Test-to-Pass, Test-to-Fail and automation.
- Continuous Improvement – Help define, improve, and implement test processes and tools.
- Along with Agile teams, develop and manage test strategies that will include approaches for test data, regression testing and automation methodologies to ensure higher quality delivery and test coverage.
- Promoting QA standards and best practices across Agile teams
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that supports production and maintenance level changes.
- Possess the ability to do high level impact analysis and test approaches for production and maintenance level software changes.
- Work with Scrum teams to complete root cause analysis and corrective action plans to ensure higher quality test coverage throughout the development and UAT development life cycles.
- Overseeing of various QA systems projects of an integrated nature
- Drive and contribute to the Manual and Automation test strategy, scripts, and framework focusing on test architecture, re-usability, stability, performance, scalability, and related Quality/team metrics.
- Provide hands-on test support when necessary to verify front-end and back-end changes, user workflows, database, API, security, performance, mobile device, browsers.
- Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including definition of testing approach, test effort estimation, progress and status reporting, training and education on D&B QA processes and tools.
- Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA.
- Coaches and supports team – Knowledge Transfer
- Plan coverage projects from initiation through closing states
- Create test coverage documentation, test execution plans, and metrics reports.
- 5+years of experience within the Quality Assurance specialty
- Must have worked on applications or web technologies for fast paced delivery of content, preferably in the finance and investment applications/websites.
- 2+ years of QA Management Experience
- Strong Software Testing and Management knowledge
- Degree educated or equivalent in Computer Science or related field with Quality Assurance certifications such as Microsoft QA, and extensive Cloud experiences.