Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 26, 2023
This job will have the following responsibilities: Advises internally on solving functional and technical problems regarding the assigned applications and Create deployment sets to move the prod for all required objects. Do the data transport from UAT or prod using Vlookups. Cross-check with business that all data and data owners are correctly moved.
Responsibilities and required skills
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in Salesforce Development to deliver Salesforce products within T&S Crude and Products
- Primary focus will be Salesforce Configuration & Customization.
- Experience in development of Asynchronous Apex.
- Experience in development Apex Services, Callouts, and Apex Rest API.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices Ensure the best possible quality of the application Translate functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Experience in Deployment Tools and aware of CI/CD Process.
- Experience in Agile Software Development Processes.
- Experience in developing LWC Components Salesforce certified platform 1 developer preferred.
- Knowledge in salesforce security controls and custom sharing rules
- Create deployment sets to move the prod for all required objects.
- Do the data transport from UAT or prod using Vlookups.
- Cross-check with business that all data and data owners are correctly moved.