Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 26, 2023
The candidate will report to the Manager, Government Security Compliance and perform a wide variety of tasks in support of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (32 CFR 117 NISPOM) compliance and will be required to accurately maintain Raytheon computer databases with vital security information. Responsibilities include extensive data analytical reporting, using Excel, Access, DISS, and security databases.Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting personnel security clearance reviews, utilizing relevant personnel security systems (DISS, e-QIP, security databases) as required to support clearance transactions.
- The candidate will utilize the Defense Information Security System for Security (DISS) daily to accurately track and monitor for eligibility determinations, Request for Action (RFA) messages and Customer Service Requests (CFR) notifications under Raytheon Technologies Company.
- This includes interim determinations, eligibility pending, loss of jurisdiction, denials, etc. and initiate security clearance requests and maintain records within the company approved databases.
- Assisting with digital fingerprinting
- Tracking required security education training
- Document control
- Physical security
- Support Insider Threat Awareness program to include developing and reviewing reports, maintaining, and handling classified information, processing classified and unclassified visit authorizations or other duties as requested by the manager.
The candidate should be effective at organizing and prioritizing customer/management requests within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This position will require the individual to have strong clerical and interpersonal skills, including responding accurately and in a timely manner to employees’ queries from all levels of the organization about security issues. Organizational skills to include attention to detail, time management and ability to multi-task are a high priority. Strong communications skills are expected, to include excellent writing, speaking, analytical, organizational, and customer service skills. Must be a self-starter and capable of working with a limited level of supervision and guidance, be committed to continuous learning and professional development, and work well as a member of cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities and required skills
- Must be eligible for SECRET clearance after hire
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Understanding computer logic and data base design
- Demonstrated collaboration and teaming abilities; the ability to work well with others
- Industrial security experience – aspects of processing clearances
- Knowledge of and experience with DISS, e-QIP, Access Commander (or equivalent system)
- Experience with the 32 CFR 117, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Experience in the U.S. Government, or cleared contractor community in security management
- Familiarity with Tableau or Power BI software tools
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Security Management or related field
Requires theoretical knowledge typically obtained through University Degree. Limited to some knowledge of RTX organization.