Senior Quality Engineer
Date PostedMarch 6, 2023
Expiration dateMay 5, 2023
- Responsible for safe operation of all equipment in their areas.
- Responsible for proper handling and control of paperwork and traceability of all aerospace material processed in their areas.
- Works in all areas of manufacturing and is responsible for personal safety as well as the safety of all people in their areas.
- May require extended periods of time standing
- May require moderate lifting (60 lbs. Max)
- Works with production planning, engineering and manufacturing to provide efficient operation of manufacturing.
- Knowledge to properly utilize the following measurement tools:
- a. Height gages
- b. Bore gages
- c. Calipers
- d. Micrometers
- e. CMM experience is preferred.
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite (word, excel, outlook)
- Recommends modifications to existing, or suggests new, standards, methods, and procedures.