Date PostedFebruary 6, 2023
Expiration dateApril 7, 2023
There is opportunity to expand your knowledge of full life cycle Agile software development and modern DevOps tools and practices for continuous delivery, and cloud technologies.
- We currently leverage a mix of cutting-edge technologies for delivering our advanced software solution, including but not limited to: .NET, UWP, AngularJS, Azure, Azure DevOps.
- Plan, design, implement, test, and support desktop, web, and mobile applications
- Assess software engineering needs pertaining to new and existing projects and apply existing designs or develop new designs as appropriate to meet identified needs.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of proposed software applications.
Responsibilities and required skills
- General web development/responsive design: high competency
- C#: high competency
- Angular 4+ (preferably Angular 8) / Angular CLI: high competency
- TypeScript: high competency
- ASP.NET Core API: general competency
- Docker/Kubernetes/containerized application development: strongly preferred
- General graphical design experience - using image manipulation tools such as PhotoShop, Paint Shop Pro, Illustrator etc. to generate visual assets for application development