Sourcewell – NH – DES – Admin Assistant/Data Entry
Date PostedOctober 3, 2023
Offered Salary$0 - $0 / hour
Expiration dateJune 28, 2024
Job StatusInterviews occurring
Duration8 Months and 16 Days
Interview TypeIn Person Only
Work Address29 Hazen Drive Concord, NH
IMPORTANT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
1 – The client is filling TWO positions with this requisition.
2 – These are FULLY ONSITE positions. Only submit LOCAL candidates who are willing to work fully onsite, 40 hours/week in these roles.
3 – Candidates must be willing and able to go to the client location for an ONSITE, IN-PERSON interview if selected for interview.
4 – Each vendor can submit 2 candidates TOTAL for this requisition (1 per position), so please submit only your best fitting candidates.
• Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
• Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
• Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
• Read source documents such as plans, applications, and paper files, and enter data in specific data fields,
using keyboards or scanners.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Download data from the web and import to custom database user interface software.
• Resolve unclear or poorly visible information by communicating with others.
• Work with Vendor to coordinate pick-up and drop-off schedules.
• Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
• Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Continually seek to improve practices to add quality and value in support of the work while identifying
unnecessary or redundant actions.
Responsibilities and required skills
Professional experience in an administrative/data entry role performing the duties as described in the job description (3-5 years ideal) (3 years)
Experience compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data. (1 years)
Experience providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and vendors by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person. (3 years)
Experience running various database user queries and searches (i.e. Microsoft Access) (2 years)
Experience converting Word to PDF, binding multiple PDFs into one, redacting text, and highlighting in Adobe Acrobat Professional (1 years)
Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) (2 years)
Internet Browser experience (i.e., Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox) (2 years)
Experience using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems (1 years)