Date PostedFebruary 3, 2023
Expiration dateApril 4, 2023
Currently seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to be located at Casa Grande, AZ.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Work with end users around the globe to troubleshoot and resolve simple and complex financial systems issues across the organization.
- Provide pre and post systems support for system upgrades and new deployments, including data migration.
- Configure, implement, and maintain financial systems to meet financial requirements.
- Review system setup for optimization and standardization between the site locations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to look for creative solutions to improve processes.
- Test, document, and conduct training for financial system processes and procedures.
- Submit required documentation to internal and external auditors.
- Administer and review security for financial systems to ensure it is properly assigned and is compliant with all internal control and legal requirements, rules and regulations. Partner with IT to resolve security conflicts and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial systems or financial reporting preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using OneStream XF, AX 2012, Dynamics 365, PowerBI, or VB.Net a plus.
- A highly analytical person who uses critical thinking to solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work collaboratively with organizational and cultural awareness.
- The ability to communicate effectively with different organizational levels both orally and in writing with strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to plan, allocate time and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- English proficiency required, and knowledge of other languages (French, Spanish, etc.) a plus.