Date PostedFebruary 15, 2023
Expiration dateApril 16, 2023
The developer is a resource for users to understand the technology delivered, or performing ad hoc analysis, or improving the quality of underwriting assumptions used in our modeling. This position will work with Client Pricing (underwriting), Supply Chain, Budget, and other Finance departments to identify opportunities for model enhancements in an effort to improve the accuracy of Express Scripts’ profitability forecasting and user experience. This position will also assist in testing model enhancements for accuracy and usability before changes are released to production. Enhancements include, but are not limited to, model calculations, assumption management, and user interface (UI) design.
- Assist with the development of our Pricing models, which are primarily based in Excel and heavily supported by VBA.
- Work with business owners to develop requirements for enhancements and new functionality.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the primary tools & applications used within the FMA team.
- Provide support to end-users by maintaining the FMA team’s support mailbox and trouble-shooting individual users’ models.
- Provide training to the pricing group around SOPs and best-practices for using the FMA’s tools and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and VBA development.
- Ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Ensure that solutions are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives.
- Communicate issues clearly in writing or verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload to meet project deadlines.
- Possess a willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Work well independently as well as in a dynamic, collaborative environment.