Date PostedFebruary 15, 2023
Expiration dateApril 16, 2023
We are seeking a strong PHP programmer, experienced with client-side and server-side frameworks to join its digital web team in creating and enhancing web sites and ecommerce systems.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with good communication skills, who delights in both discovering the big picture of company’s digital roadmap and working down to implementing a scalable web solution. This role will play a critical role in creating an omni channel experience to consumers.
- Design, program and support application logic in new and existing web applications and websites.
- Lead and coach fellow team members in evaluating, designing, and building well-architected systems.
- Deliver reliable, efficient, secure code with clean, attractive, and responsive user interfaces
- Communicate professionally and work well with cross functional team members and ensure that system requirements are met throughout the development lifecycle.
- Determine realistic time estimates and work with PM to set expectations with stakeholders
- Document work clearly via software comments, perform code reviews, and work with testers to ensure required functionality is achieved.
- Learn and follow industry best-practices and improve company web coding standards
- Knowledge of web architecture, development, database, and agile SDLC principles and methodologies
- Adhere to SOC 2, GDPR, PCI, and Section 508 compliance procedures.
- Previous experience in building highly scalable multi-lingual websites with high traffic loads
- Experience with e-commerce is highly preferred (especially with headless CMS and eCommerce systems)
- Additional Beneficial Skills: AWS or Azure cloud, WordPress, PostgreSQL/MariaDB, CDN, Node, CI/CD, Docker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent real-world experience.